" Ref - 5104900. well-established video game publisher, with widespread acclaim, is seeking a Global Communications Assistant to join their team.
You will be working closely with the Global Communications Manager and Head of Global Communications, and provide support to International PR teams.
• Provide asset guidance for studios to ensure that assets developed are relevant to consumers and are in line with product communication pillars.
• Developing asset timelines for local territories
• Act as the first point of contact for local territory PR Managers
• Manage coverage reports.
• Ensuring that products are correctly presented at all local events.
• Plan and manage International Licencing Meetings when hosted in the UK.
• Be well immersed of all current trends within gaming consumers to ensure they are reached in the most innovative and interesting ways.
• Educated to GCSE level or equivalent.
• You will be passionate about the videogames industry.
• Identifying new and innovative ways to reach consumers on a global level.
• A professional and self-motivated team player
• Ability to adapt, understand and react according to changing climates and territory requirements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities and key writing skills
Location: Greater London
Salary: £30, 000 or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"