We are working with a leading AAA action-based videogame studio who are looking for a Hard Surface Artist to join their exciting Art Team.
What you will be doing:
- Work closely with the Art Director and help create and maintain assets to high quality standards
- Create believable and inspiring hard surface assets e.g., robots, vehicles, weapons etc.
- Maintain quality, efficiency, and consistency across your work
- Work closely with Associate Producers and other departments to ensure fluid and speedy workflow
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary teams to maintain gameplay and performance requirements
- Build and maintain pipelines that are scalable and sustainable
- Mentor and help junior members of staff
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a Hard Surface Artist role or similar
- Experience creating 3D Art for video games, having worked on several commercial projects
- Strong understanding of art principles
- Deep understanding of contemporary workflows
Good leadership and people management skills
- Able to efficiently interact and communicate with team members of different departments
- Good leadership and people management skills
Passion for games hard-surface and enthusiasm for playing games
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance
- Amazing additional perks e.g., car leasing and cycle to work schemes
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2761.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.