Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is a Mobile Games studio based in Milan, Italy, who are looking for a Head of Data to join their studio. The successful candidate will take charge of their data structure and processes with the aim of building a team to enhance the performance of the studio with informed decision making.
- Strong experience in a similar level position (Head of Data/BI, Data Manager, Data Warehouse etc) in digital or start-up/scale-up environment
- Strong experience with people management
- Professional experience working with Agile/Lean methodologies
- Good knowledge of SQL, R, Python, or other technical languages
- Professional experience in Data governance (e.g. data sources, data aggregation, data storage, data infrastructure and etc)
- Degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics, Economics or similar
- Professional experience in gaming
- Fluent English language skills
- Full responsibility on team composition, team engagement, work ethic and cooperation.
- Foster people growth, set career paths, manage performance, behaviours, and attendance of team members
- Bring the combined expertise of Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Statistics to hone all your professional work, allowing teams to make quick, insightful, and effective decisions
- Collaborate across all parts of the business, including game teams, marketing, and game team business performance units to help crack companywide problems in how we can boost engagement, reach and monetization in their portfolio of games
- In charge of the functional kpis and the data area roadmap
- Taking care of the infrastructure maintenance and development
- Collecting, enriching, and managing data
- Analysing data and support products have a clear vision about what's happening in the game
- Supporting, developing, and maintaining cross-functional tools
- Utilise the data area roadmap features into tasks, coordinate and prioritise those tasks and facilitate/enhance the team communication.
- Amazing workstation with the latest MacBook Pro and a Display Screen
- Flexible work hours.
- Relaxing Area with Sofa, Foosball Table, and Board Games.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!