OPM’s client are in search of an enthusiastic, organised, and self-motivated person for the HR Specialist role to join them in their Amsterdam office!
The successful candidate will have excellent organisational skills, a good eye for detail and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
- Vast experience in Human Resources or related field.
- Previous HR experience in a similar role.
- Native Dutch
- Knowledge of Dutch Labour including the Arbo legislation.
- Experience in a multinational/multicultural company.
· First point of contact for all HR related matters.
· Personnel Administration.
· Preboarding, Onboarding and induction of new hires.
· Health and Safety (Arbo)
· Communication when required with UWV, SVB and Belastingdienst.
· Manage sickness leaves
· Manage Pension Fund
- Experience in the games industry.
- Experience with Workday.
- Multilingual (French, German, Spanish or other European language)
A passion for games and the gaming industry.
- Hybrid working 2 days onsite and 3 days remote
- Health insurance.
- Pension Scheme.
- 25 Paid +3 extra paid working days off a year.
- Other perks including a free onsite gym / discounts for gyms around Amsterdam.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 421!