Project: Casual Mobile Games
Our client is seeking a Lead Game Artist to join there rapidly growing mobile games studio, founded by a team of industry experts from some of the largest names in mobile games such as King, Peak Games, Facebook, and Product Madness.
The successful candidate will lead and develop the Game Art team in the studio, set the artist direction for the titles you work on and understand all aspects of game production.
- Excellent 2D and UI mobile game art skills, particularly in a cartoony and bright style – you will lead the team’s work by example.
- A portfolio of previous mobile game experience, showcasing industry-leading artwork and projects.
- Solid experience leading and growing a mobile game art team.
- Experience of multiple game life cycles from prototyping through to live operations.
- Experience managing external production sources in different time zones.
- Familiar with all aspects of game production, from UX to SFX and music production.
- Lead, mentor and develop the game art team.
- Stay up to date on trends and styles in mobile gaming art.
- Have a defined vision for Art Direction and communicate it clearly across multiple teams.
- Work with the Technical Art and Development teams to define technical requirements for titles.
- Manage outsourced and remote production teams' asset production.
- Create assets for titles.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!