Our client is a major Games Developer with multiple studios in the UK. They’re focused on creating fun console games using a world-famous IP.
The successful candidate will convert the game vision, ensuring it is clearly communicated to your team and carried through into the game’s level design.
- Unreal 4 & 5 experience.
- Understanding player motivations and psychology.
- A broad knowledge of all aspects of game and level design with a strong understanding of layout, architectural composition, combat and encounter design.
- Extensive experience in level design on AAA action-adventure titles.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Lead a team of level designers to deliver high quality levels which support the creative pillars of the game and IP.
- Work closely with other disciplines, understanding their role and building a positive relationship to ensure they are involved in the design process.
- Oversee, mentor & coach the designers and take an active role in their career development.
- Work with the production teams to verify your teams task estimations, and the team are delivering their work to deadlines.
- Establish level design best practice and improve the level design workflow for your team.
- Ensure your level design team understand the vision and design of the game, holding regular reviews and providing feedback so their work meets the required quality bar.
- Hybrid and UK Remote contract options
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme & life assurance
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Social Events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!