OPM’s client is a developer with an excellent catalogue of games to their names. Partnered with the world’s greatest games publishers they have a wide variety of projects in development. With continued expansion they are now looking for a Lead Level Designer to join the studios working on upcoming, exciting new IP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for realising the design vision through an engaging world, while maintaining your team’s morale and getting the best out of each designer.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the confidence to present work, ideas and feedback to the rest of the team.
- A proactive and iterative attitude towards world building and game design.
- Level design experience on several titles, including a AAA title.
- Experience managing a team.
- A forward-thinking attitude towards inclusivity and an active interest in mental health.
- Experience with open worlds, expressive traversal mechanics or Unreal Engine 4/5.
- Oversee and direct the development of the world and all associated content.
- Work together with cross-discipline teams to create an exciting, innovative and engaging gameplay experience.
- Maintain a close relationship with the environment art team.
- Recognise the individual abilities of each member of your team, helping tailor their work to get the best out of them.
- Mentoring a large level design team through constant feedback, regular catch ups and formal appraisals.
- Regularly update the directors and stakeholders, collating feedback into tasks for your team.
- Help production schedule and resource work for your team throughout the project.
- Relocation support and VISA Sponsorship
- Annual Bonus & Annual Salary Reviews
- Flexible working
- 27 days holiday
- 5 Paid Learning Days per year
- Regular social events
- And Much More!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!