OPMs client is looking for a talented Technical Artist to join their team for the overall production plan and execution, ensuring their team delivers the project according to the goals and objectives defined by the Directors.
The successful candidate will be working in an independent game studio with a prestigious publisher in the early stages of an exciting new project, so they’re looking to expand their team to accommodate for this growth.
- Previous experience as a senior Tech artist with key experience in animation or rendering pipelines.
- Experience with game engine pipelines and tools design and implementation.
- Experience with pre pro methodology and transferring methodology to different game pipelines.
- In depth technical art experience, with key hands-on experience using Maya and PBR based software.
- Previous games industry experience.
- Previously shipped a project on Console or PC in a Senior or Lead role.
- Producing high-quality tools, shader libraries and engine knowledge.
- Be the studio point of contact for all Technical Art and technical benchmarks.
- Be an advocate for Tech Art and keep up to date with the best practices, products and tools.
- Create and oversee all tech artworks, both in the studio and outsourced.
- Design well written process, tools and engine documentation with supporting images and video examples.
- Work with Producers and the Art Lead to ensure a realistic project scope.
- Experience in Unreal Engine, Unity, and in-house game engines.
- Able to analyse and recreate art techniques and transfer the results through real time pipeline solutions.
- Have worked with engineers in a senior tech art capacity.
- Knowledge and experience with both gameplay driven game art work flows and technical processes.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!