This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console/PC Game
OPMs client is a UK games developer with a rich portfolio of action adventure games. They keep high production values close to their heart and it shows in all their games. They are seeking a Level Designer to join their team in Cambridge.
- You are passionate about player experience with hands-on experience in a level or game design position on successful high-end character focused action games.
- You have been involved with several released titles as a Senior or Lead Level Designer, Game or Creative Director.?
- You are a highly creative designer with bold ideas and the ability to prototype them.
- You are demonstrably an expert in Unreal Engine (or similar), have competent scripting abilities and great experience in other art, design, and layout tools.?
- Design and build playable scenarios, levels, and experiences from the concept, that take players on a memorable journey.
- Taking visions, concepts, research, and story beats and build captivating and bold gameplay prototypes.
- Developing prototypes alongside art, audio, and code into proof of concept experience slices.
- Coordinate with a cross-discipline team to create prototypes into fully polished playable experiences that are original, robust, and world-class.
- Holiday 23 days per annum (rising 1 day a year for each year of service to a maximum of 33 days)
- Subsidised gym/fitness membership
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Private healthcare
- Flexible working hours
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214415!