With a passion to deliver high-end cinematic games, our client is carving a unique and exciting path in the games industry.
The successful candidate will contribute to our client’s unique narrative experiences at the highest levels of AAA production on one of their exciting new projects!
· Solid understanding of gameplay, flow and difficulty tuning.
· Previously published a game while working in the design team.
· Experience with puzzle design, combat design and action-based gameplay.
· Experience with Unreal Engine.
· Create exciting moment to moment exploration and combat gameplay, interesting environment puzzles and captivating level layouts.
· Block out game play in white-box levels and then develop that to final quality in collaboration with programmers and artists
· Create and translate prototypes into systems and game ready logic.
· Create gameplay using and modifying existing blueprints.
· Balance and adjust levels and gameplay content based on feedback.
· VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
· 25 days annual leave
· Profit-related bonus scheme
· Life assurance and pension
· Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!