Established games studio based in Germany are looking to expand their team. Excellent opportunity for a Level Designer with solid experience and worked through on at least on published title console/ PC.
The studio prides itself on nurturing their staff and letting the team shine, great team culture!
Who you are?
- You have no less than 5 years’ experience in level design and work on at least on published title console / PC
- Ability and solid experience creating complex levels
- Strong scripting, level sequences, tracking shots etc.
- Genuine passion for game development
- Good team player, who is flexible and shows resilience
- Ability to take ownership and great work ethic
- Level sequences and tracking shots
Benefits This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great studio and work on their strategy and simulation titles. This studio offers a good work-life balance, free snacks and drinks and even board game nights!
Application To find out more, apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org & quoting reference 2203
We are an equal opportunity company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.