"To apply: Ref - 513161600. Live Ops – Various roles
My client, a mobile game studio located in London that combine knowledge and expertise into a highly collaborative environment, is looking for new additions to their LiveOps team, to improve their games acquisition strategy, where depending on your experience you will be either supporting or executing the implementation of LiveOps strategies, or driving the monetization strategies across all communications channels.
Whereas you are a Marketing graduate, have a few years of experience managing a Marketing/CRM team, or someone in between, we might have a new opportunity for you.
On the entry level role (LiveOps Analyst), you will be responsible for:
- Analysing quantitative and qualitative data from a structural approach,
- Supporting the implementation of the LiveOps strategy across communication channels within the game and out of the game, while developing their LiveOps technology with focus on automation and monetization.
The LiveOps Specialist will be responsible for:
- Managing monetization and technical requests from end to end, including QA and coordination, creating A/B tests across different channels in order to drive and optimize performance of the campaigns.
- Creating ongoing CRM activities that drive player retention and increase engagement.
As the LiveOps Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing daily promotional routines, ensuring its implementation through the design of campaigns, creative development, QA and operational launch, while monitoring the performance to react accordingly.
- Supervising the ongoing LiveOps and CRM activities and the coordination between teams to bring them to life.
- Be analytical and metric-driven with high attention to detail and organisational skiils.
- Be creative and user oriented, able to work in a collabotative and fast-paced environment
- Available to work in London and with a current legal status in the UK that allows you to work without the need of a sponsorship (no visa support available)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Basic excel proficiency.
Additionally, for the Specialist and Manager roles you would need:
- Strong technical skills, with the ability to learn and operate multiple applications.
- Advanced excel and/or data visualisation tools.
- Proven experience performing A/B tests
- Be able to present data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions.
To be eligible for the LiveOps Specialist role you would also need to have at least 1 year of experience in a technical role, such as Ops/QA in an online environment.
To be eligible for the LiveOps Manager role you would also need to have at least 3 years of experience as a Marketing/Brand Manager, CRM, Trade Marketing preferably in the online industry.
SQL proficiency and Personal gaming background is a great advantage.
Salary negotiable, depending on experience.
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.