tinyBuild is a video game label that started in 2011 with the idea of creating long-term franchises by partnering with talented developers from all over the world. The company has released dozens of games, including Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, SpeedRunners, Potion Craft, etc. Headquartered in Seattle, USA, the company now has studios in the US, Netherlands, Latvia, and Eastern Europe.
We’re looking for a creative and passionate Product Marketing Manager to join our publishing team and work on award-winning campaigns to bring our exciting catalogue to market. Our perfect candidate has the heart of a gamer and the mind of a marketer. Above all, we value creativity, proactive thinking, and laser focus on what’s best for the product and the developers. Working closely with the production and community team, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and reviewing all marketing elements on a product- from brand identity to post-launch strategy! This is a remote position, with a potential relocation to our Netherlands office.
- 2+ years of work experience in a similar role within the games industry.
- Hands-on experience with performance, B2B, Influencer, and digital marketing.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in both spoken and written English.
- A passionate and avid gamer.
- Experience launching PC and Console games.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and execute innovative product marketing plans that will deliver against internal KPI expectations, working on the title from initial singing through to retail launch and post-launch.
- Work closely with first-party platforms, external developers, media partners, and other stakeholders to ensure the product's success.
- Craft excellent copy for trailers, social media, press releases, and other creative outlets, building and maintaining a stand-out brand identity for the product.
- Oversee the creation of striking marketing assets.
- Working closely with the production team to ensure effective and efficient budget management, maximizing product awareness.
- Have in-depth knowledge of the games industry, gamer motivations, competitor products, and our games catalog.
- International travel to attend conferences, trade shows, and similar events when required.
- Present game reports to key stakeholders and work closely with relevant departments.
- Ensure all deadlines are clearly set and met across all marketing activations.
- A chance to work with AA games of famous franchises for PC and consoles
- Join a rapidly growing company with tons of opportunities
- Opportunity to work remotely with flexible schedule
- Coverage for professional courses and conferences
- 28 days of vacation and sick leave compensation