"To apply: Ref - 5190200. Marketing Specialist -- PC / Console Games
A growing specialist Indie publisher within the gaming sphere are further growing their team by focusing on the PC and Console market with a big focus on Steam releases for their games towards the bank end of the year.
This role will suit someone who has great passion and understanding for the gaming industry with a detailed understanding of marketing within the gaming sector and is passionate in general about gaming. As well as someone who wants to work for a indie publisher where you will work on a range of tasks.
• As a key member of the PC and console team, you will play an influential role in a wide range of tasks, from game trailers to campaign slogans, influencer programs, TikTok experiments, advertising campaigns
• Work on helping the PR team with their campaigns
• Play a role in our future, assessing new games from developers looking to sign with us.
• Work on developing the community / social media marketing for the companies games as well
• Experience within gaming marketing in some capacity whether an internship or in a similar capacity
• Scheduling and running campaigns for their games
• Creating creative assets for the company regarding, Art , Video as well as working on Press releases
• Developing the campaigns across social media channels Discord, Steam, TikTok, Twitter and Reddit
Location – London HQ – Hybrid model will demand office 1/ 2 days a week
Salary – £28K - £35K
To apply please email Mahyar@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.