This console studio based in Southern Germany is looking for a Mission Designer to join their talented and successful team and work on their latest games.
What will you be doing?
- Creating quest and open world gameplay using UE4 and Blueprints
- Prototyping, iterating on and polishing the in-game part of the open world including missions, enemy encounters...
- Developing pipelines
- All relevant documentation
- Design missions from concept to completion & debug via playtesting
Who you are
- 2+ years as a Mission/Level Designer
- 1+ released console title from full development cycle
- Use of game editors
- Key quest and open world gameplay design concepts
- Interpersonal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, long holidays, flexible working hours and great work-life balance
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1837.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.