Our client is a successful and award-winning studio who creates team-based multi-player games, looking for an experienced and creative Principal Hard Surface Artist with an artistic eye for detail, who will lead and inspire the team, also setting, pushing and maintaining the highest quality and artistic bars throughout the project.
What will you do
- Work closely with the various teams to bring the vision of the project to life
- Assist, build and maintain the pipelines
- Create amazing realistic hard surface assets e.g. weapons, gadgets etc.
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to maintain gameplay and performance requirements
What do you need
- Relevant industry experience in a Hard Surface Artist role
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your 3D modelling skills – hard surface assets with real world references
- Expert knowledge of 3D modelling packages
- Solid experience of physically based materials
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
This studio offers a very competitive salary along with wonderful company benefits.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2679.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.