We are working with a leading VR and AR studio based in beautiful Amsterdam, who is looking to appoint an experienced and innovative Principal Technical Artist, who will implement new tools and techniques, creating visual appeal and drive high quality graphics.
What will you be doing?
- Motivate, lead and inspire the technical team
- Drive improvements
- Maintain the toolchain for art creation
- Create new tools and innovate on techniques for asset creation
- Drive quality and the best visual results
Who you are
- Excellent understanding of rendering theory from console to mobile games
- Unreal 4 – blueprints, materials and shaders
- Optimization skills from profiling to implementation
An added bonus:
- Substance Painter and Designer
- Programming in C++/C#
- HLSL shader languages
- Modelling and texturing skills
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2326.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.