- Collaborating with other discipline leads, evangelising and working towards project and company goals.
- Working with discipline leads and management to ensure development teams have a clear set of milestones, roadmap and schedule.
- Create and maintain a working product backlog which the project team have ownership of.
- Maintain a balance between schedule, capacity and scope.
- Ensure project risks are understood and mitigated.
- Provide organisation and guidance for the project team.
- Remove impediments to ensure the project team can focus on delivering their best work throughout development.
- Responsible for the reporting of project progress to the Playtonic Management Team and other key stakeholders.
- Ensure communication is clear and open within the project team and between discipline leads and management.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Knowledge of industry standard production practices and software packages.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- A proven track record of working in a production role having shipped titles on PC and console.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.