One Player Mission’s client is a leading mobile games developer with over 90 million downloads of their mobile titles looking for a producer to join there expanding team.
The successful candidate will manage the production team, running one-to-one sessions and annual reviews, as well as working closely with both the producers and the VP of Product
- Previous games experience in a production role.
- Experience shipping multiple game titles.
- Extensive Agile project management experience.
- Proficient with Google and Microsoft suite.
- Team management experience.
- Run a cross-discipline Agile team working on a new game title.
- Work with product, client & server developers, designers, 2D & 3D artists and QA to develop the project from concept, through marketing tests to launch.
- Run all Agile processes on your project team.
- Be a strong link between your development team and company stakeholders.
- Own production processes across the studio.
- Be the line management of the production team.
- Flexible working hours.
- Competitive salaries.
- Relocation support.
- Room to develop and grow skills.
- Company outings & Game Jams.
- 28 days holiday and additional days off between Christmas and New Years.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!