Product Manager – Mobile Games
Location: London, UK
Full-Time role (expectation of 2 days per week in our London office)
Salary: Commensurate with experience
On The Edge is a London-based charity on a mission to emotionally reconnect people with nature through entertainment.
We are looking for a talented Product Manager to lead the evolution of our mobile gaming function, working with external developers and partners. With two mobile games launched to date – ‘Kakapo Run’ and ‘Save The Purple Frog’ – we are now on the search for somebody to help us to further develop our offering, reach new audiences and engage more people in our mission to promote care for world’s weirdest and most wonderful species.
This is a great opportunity for an imaginative and commercially-minded games professional with experience of the end-to-end development of mobile games to shape and lead this key pillar of our strategy, reporting directly to our Chief Executive Officer. This is a full-time role with the expectation that the successful candidate will spend a minimum of 2 days per week in-person in our London office.
- Develop overall games strategy and product vision, reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer
- Lead the development of games, being the primary point of contact for external developers
- Propose game improvements, new features and ideas to expand our audience
- Work with internal and external teams to create and manage the production schedule
- Oversee and plan budgets for all games-related activities
- Manage any app stores-related activities – uploading and publishing builds, metadata and assets when required
Experience and Key Requirements:
Applicants should have:
- Experience of end-to-end project management for game development and launch
- Knowledge and experience of the mobile F2P business and mobile development.
- Experience of working and collaborating with external development teams and service providers.
- In addition, we are looking for collaborative individuals with excellent communication skills. This role will suit candidates who are entrepreneurial, adaptable and happy to work as part of a small, fast-paced team.
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
- 28 days annual leave + Bank holidays
- Private health insurance
- Pension contributions at 15%
- Bicycle scheme
Please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com