Production Assistant (Japanese speaker) - PC/Console and Mobile - UK, South West - Open to Juniors and Graduates
"To apply: Ref - 5153800. Our client is searching for a Japanese Speaking Production Assistant to join their team in the South West of England. This role will provide a route into the world of Games Production, and will involve working with development teams to coordinate deliverable schedules, and managing certification submissions across multiple platforms.
Required skills will include:
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent Windows Office knowledge, especially Excel in order to document project management.
- Knowledge of current game industry trends and an understanding of the global games industry.
- Attention to detail and diligent working attitude, constantly working on self-improvement and methods to improve existing internal processes.
- Quick learner with the ability to work autonomously and use prior experience to assist independent decision making.
Get in touch with Callum@datascope.co.uk for more information
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.