" Ref - 5238500. We are working with an amazing studio which has a reputation for producing multiple AAA titles, who are looking for a Production Director.
You will be reporting to the Head of Production and Head of Games, you will directly manage a team of Producers whilst leading, motivating & organising the development team. Additionally, you will have both Publishing Producers & QA Leadership reporting into you.
The ideal candidate will have experience successfully running large scale projects through a full project life cycle, including experience with developing a post-launch strategy.
• Assisting the Head of Game and Design Director with project direction, planning & scoping
• Interpret designs and specs into tasks and content and deliver these against milestones and deliverables
• Ownership of the project Jira database, responsible for the tracking and maintenance of tasks/ tickets
• Working with the Project QA Leads to ensure any testing requirements are covered
Skills / Qualifications:
• 5+ years’ experience in a Production leadership role, in the games industry, on projects at scale
• Experience developing and mentoring a team of Producers and motivating a wider multi-disciplinary team
• Experience with Unreal advantageous
• Experience managing games as a service within a Production role advantageous
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please send me an email with your CV to Aklas@datascope.co.uk or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"