- Responsible for the production process across multiple projects allowing our partners to create the best games possible.
- Support our development partners to create and maintain a schedule for their project.
- Responsible for the communication of project status and risks to publishing management and the wider publishing team.
- Review milestone deliverables from development and outsource teams to ensure they are hitting agreed goals.
- Liaise with development teams to understand and facilitate publishing support requirements across localisation, porting, QA, ratings, platform setup and release management.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure that all relevant materials are ready ahead of submission to platform holders.
- Ensure communication is clear and open to build and maintain relationships between development teams, outsource partners and the Playtonic Friends publishing team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Have a passion for games across many genres.
- Knowledge of industry standard production practices.
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for collaboration.
- A proven track record of working in a production role having shipped titles on PC and console.
Playtonic is an equal opportunities employer, we celebrate diversity and encourage applications from all communities. It is also Mental Health aware, with in-house Mental Health First Aiders and sponsored training opportunities.