"To apply: Ref - 5125900. Regional Community Manager
An exciting games studio with hundreds of titles which include AAA titles is looking for a Regional Community Manager to make an impact in growing the community for upcoming AAA titles through running campaigns, engaging with players, and making use of trends to built rapport with the game’s following.
- Keeping on track of and development of the various Channels of the studio
- Present progress reports on your game’s community
- Liaise with your team and collectively develop Community Strategy for various titles
- Ensure consistent co-ordination with the other Marketing and Sales teams
- Other ancillary responsibilities such engaging the community for soon-to-be released titles, creation of campaigns, and regular sharing of community reports.
- In charge of growing the community in a certain region for the company’s titles
- 4+ years of experience of Community and Social Media management, preferably with some time spent within the games industry
- Social copy-writing according to set ToV
- A history of being able to grow community channels or creating new and successful communities
- A history of community management on social media and forum platforms
- Native fluency in on of the following: Spanish, French, Italian, or German
- Proficiency in Adobe software or video editing would be ideal
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Based in South East England
Salary – Up to £38,000
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.