Project: Mobile Games
OPMs client is looking for an experienced Casual Games Artist to join their team. This is a remote contract role, 6 Months initially, working 5 days a week with the potential of moving to full time.
This established start-up based in Central London are focused on hyper-casual mobile games.
Everyone has a voice, and an opportunity to bring their creative ideas to the table.
As the Casual Games Artist you will work with a small team and be responsible for the art throughout the life-style of the game’s from Concept to implementation
- previous experience on a shipped title where you were responsible for art from idea to implementation.
- Strong 3D modelling skills, ideally in Maya, and experience with 2D art.
- Experience with Unity, preferably with an understanding of particles, user interface and animation systems.
- A track record in game development, preferably in small teams. Experience with mobile games is a Bonus.
- A professional proficiency level in English speaking and writing.
- Create high quality 2D and 3D art for Skill Cash mini games and original casual games: Characters, game elements, icons, UI elements and particles.
- Generate art from idea to implementation, including sketches, first drafts and in app iterations.
- Proactively polish and refine art during the implementation stage.
- Collaborate with programmers, designers and product managers.
- Work from a brief and match the existing art direction.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!