This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Realistic AAA Games
NOTE: Unfortunately, a VISA cannot be sponsored for this position
Our client has grown from Indie Developer to AAA, with exciting new IP’s and projects with partners in development they are expanding their animation team.
As a Senior Animator you’ll be working and inspiring their team of animators to bring personality and life to the world they’re building, creating compelling cinematic sequences as well as gameplay animations. You’ll conceive, prototype, and implement exciting features and sequences, and collaborate with the Art Leads to drive for high and consistent quality across the game.
- Demo Reel displaying character animations for video games
- Industry experience as an Animator
- Outstanding Gameplay and Cinematic Animation skills
- Expertise with Maya
- A relevant degree in Animation or equivalent professional full-cycle project experience
- Helping and supporting the Leads in defining animation quality standards
- Overseeing and mentoring mid-level and junior team members, helping them achieve their best work
- Ownership of defined features in the game
- Testing, reviewing, and iterating upon animations to tune them to the highest quality
- Collaborating with Programmers, Artists and Designers to implement animations into the game
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4
- Passion for games and Sci-Fi
- Relocation support
- Temporary Remote Start
- Private Medical & Dental Insurances
- Flexible Working Hours
- Profit Share Scheme
- Annual Holiday Increase
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!