Project: Video Games Animation
Our client is a fast-growing Animation Studio providing outstanding animation services to the games and interactive entertainment industries. They have fast made a name for themselves and have contributed to many video games including work on major IP’s.
- Previous experience in the video games industry.
- Background in games development, preferably with a shipped title under your belt.
- In depth knowledge of Maya.
- Excellent self-management skills.
- Be able to communicate well, understand briefs and meet deadlines.
- The talent to switch up styles from cartoony to realistic.
- Constantly strive to learn new /improve tools, techniques, and processes.
- Produce high quality, hand keyed character, creature and environmental animations.
- Collaborate with the project leads and with other disciplines to ensure the animations works as intended in the game.
- Able to adapt and work with new technologies and workflows.
- Work with both keyframe and motion capture data.
- Problem solves typical game development issues.
- Full Time Remote Contract
- Zero Crunch.
- Wide Variety of projects.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days paid holiday + 1 day per year, up to 24 and bank holidays on top!
- Flexible working hours.
- Pension scheme.
- Small team environment.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!