Our client is an exciting games studio based in Quebec, who are seeking a skilled Senior Unreal Gameplay Programmer to join their team and work on their latest exciting projects.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to video game design and production within a diversely skilled professional team
- Craft games using a game engine and associated technologies to enhance playability
- Iterate on game mechanic prototypes finetuning gameplay elements
- Combine components like 3D assets, animations, interfaces, visuals, and audio elements
- Assist in adapting PC games for various consoles as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in software development or relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in video game development
- Have been involved in the full development cycle of a console game
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine and C++
- Display hands-on experience in iOS and Android development
- Capable of performing performance profiling for CPU, GPU, and memory optimization
- Hybrid work option offering both remote and in-person flexibility
- Up to 7 weeks annually vacation
- Extensive benefits package (inclusive group insurance, telemedicine, flexible savings)
- Health and wellness support
- Diverse mobility program (public transit pass, parking assistance, bike facilities)
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2923.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.