Our client who specialises in multi-player games, is growing and working on an exciting new and upcoming project. They are looking to appoint a highly talented, passionate and creative Senior Concept Artist to join their successful team in London, England.
What will you be doing
- Works closely with and collaborate with the Project developers
- Mentor the junior artists
- Create impressive designs from realistic to sci-fi
What skills do you need
- Previous experience as a Concept artist in games development
- Has worked on shipped titles
- Design and illustration experience
An added bonus, if you have the following skills:
- Ability to construct credible and realistic mechanical designs
- Industrial, sci-fi and mechanical design principles and their application to fictional characters, vehicles, machines, weapons etc
- A variety of art styles
- Anatomical knowledge - Character design
- 3D packages
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2431.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.