This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: PC &Console Game
OPM’s client is looking for a talented Senior Environment Artist to join their experienced and passionate team on multiple exciting, AAA projects. The successful candidate will have an amazing opportunity to shape some of the most exciting and ground-breaking AAA console games.
- Strong background having worked on at least three shipped AAA titles.
- Superb 3D art skills.
- Superb compositional skills and all-around artistic expertise and flare.
- Deep knowledge of 3ds Max, Zbrush, Substance Painter / Designer, Photoshop & other technologies used in the production of game art.
- Deep knowledge in Unreal Engine 4.
- High levels of aesthetic attention to detail.
- Experience working and developing in a multi-platform, multi-project environment.
- Solid technical background with ability to grasp new programs and systems swiftly.
- Enthusiasm to learn new software tools and technologies.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Self-motivated and agile.
- Desire to maintain and keep up excellent file management and clean working files.
- Responsibility for establishing high quality environment art.
- Keen eye for environmental storytelling and a strong ability to communicate ideas and collaborate with a design team.
- Proactively seek feedback from Lead Artists & Creative Directors.
- Ensure that the artistic style of the game is consistently implemented.
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible Working
- 27 Days Holiday, including your birthday.
- Yoga Classes
- Life Assurance 4x Salary
- Relocation Support to the UK
- Visa Sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214417!