Senior Gameplay Animation Programmer – C++ Engine Studio – UK – On-Site/Remote – Salary up to £75,000 + Awesome Benefits
"To apply: Ref - 5228700. Passionate game development studio is seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer, specializing in Animation, to join their team.
• Collaborate with the development team to implement animation design goals in the game's core gameplay
• Design, develop and maintain animation systems
• Contribute to the creation of state-of-the-art facial and character animation systems
• Provide feedback on new feature designs and assist in their implementation
• Plan and manage work for the animation team and provide progress updates
• Strong C++ programming knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of current animation programming and systems
• Knowledge of Unreal Engine animation systems
• Proficiency in optimizing real-time game systems
• Understanding of software engineering principles
• Experience with 3D math and linear algebra
• Previous experience as an Animation/Gameplay Programmer in the video game industry
The studio offers a competitive salary package and benefits, opportunities for professional development and a dynamic working environment. If you have a passion for game development and a proven track record in animation programming, they would love to hear from you. Apply now and join their team in creating the next big thing in gaming.
To apply please send CV to David@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.
Please click for more Games Jobs or Programming Jobs"