A unique opportunity has become available to work at one of the best online games studios in the world based in Guangzhou, China. They are looking for senior or lead 3D environment artists to work on their pillar titles they will bring to western markets.
What you will need to do
Agree with product art director in deciding game environment style and producing environment concept design template and specifications;
- Editing and planning environment using engine editor, organize environment concept artist and producer to carry out the work;
- Environment design; review, verify and guide environment designs from outsourcing;
- Control the ultimate game effect of characters
- Share environment design experiences, compile courseware and facilitate new hires, mentor junior artists
- Have strong passion for video games, focus on gaming experience, can cooperate with product improvement in gaming experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, art related majors, proven and awesome art skills;
- 3+ years’ experience in environment concept designing, it’s better to have experience in managing a team
- Strong ability of comprehensive analysis and innovation, precisely understand work demands and can accomplish it expertly;
- Work well with team
- Master necessary software for this position, strong learning ability, take the initiative to research and apply new technology to work.
To apply for this role please email me your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 921.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency, value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate. Big Planet is a GDPR compliant agency.