We are looking for an experienced Level Designer to join our team working on the new mobile game Sunrise Village.
Help us to create a compelling user journey by designing new exciting content, levels and intriguing storylines.
Ideally, you are also passionate about designing new game features and/or balancing the game economy.
Group up with our international, cross-functional team and become part of our talented Game Design society at InnoGames!
- Level design. Design and build levels for our free-to-play mobile game Sunrise Village.
- Game design. Contribute to our game's systems / economy, and iterate / drive the creation of new game features.
- Innovation. Be up-to-date on new trends / practices in the games industry and share them with our team.
- Collaboration. Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment.
Your skill set:
- Passion. You are passionate about playing and designing free-to-play mobile games.
- Expertise. You are interested and professionally experienced in designing levels for free-to-play mobile games.
- Tooling. You have good working knowledge of Unity, scripting and implementing content into games.
- Creativity. You are skilled in modeling fun and simple game features.
- Information sharing. You are well-versed in documenting designs and technical features.
- Presentation. Your excellent communication skills highlight your competence working in an international/English-speaking team.
- F2P focus. You can understand / shape free-to-play game mechanics and economics.
- Theoretical knowledge. You have finalized your studies in a relevant area (Game Design, Computer Science, Psychology, Analytics, etc.).
- Sustainability. You are ambitious about developing a long-term career in Game Design.
- Career opportunities. Level up your career with excellent development opportunities such as InnoVersity trainings, mentoring, and peer support.
- Team of specialists. Shape the success story of InnoGames and be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer.
- Outstanding benefits. Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more.
- Flexible working hours. We offer trust-based working hours and active-breaks - play table tennis with your team, work out in our gym or go to our rooftop terrace to get some fresh air.
- Hybrid Working Model. We offer our colleagues the flexibility to choose between working from home and our modern offices in central Hamburg. With regular times planned together in the office, we keep up our unique InnoGames spirit!
- Solution orientation. We are offering an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results.
- Team events. Participate in regular (virtual) team events (e.g., curling, cooking, paintball), barbecue together on our rooftop terrace, and enjoy regular company-get-togethers.
- Food & drinks. We offer free drinks and fresh fruit to contribute to your health and well-being; enjoy the meals delivered by our in-house canteen or cook on your own in one of our employee kitchens.
- Relocation assistance. If you are interested in relocating to Hamburg/Germany, we will help you relocate to Hamburg/Germany regarding all the needed resources.
- Comfy offices. Learn more about our charms and benefits in our virtual office tour.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Level Designer? We look forward to receiving your application including your letter of motivation through our online application form. Maximilian Kaeding would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. Stay home and safe!