Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is looking for a Senior Lighting Artist to join their team, working on an open-world action RPG project here in Leamington Spa. As Senior Lighting Artist you will work with the CG Supervisor to achieve our vision for AAA lighting.
- You will proactively drive collaboration with other departments
- Identifying opportunities to improve techniques and toolsets.
- You will ensure that deadlines are met and work meets the quality required.
- You will work with other departments to ensure lighting is delivering the best showcase for game content in all areas.
- You must be flexible, highly motivated and detail conscious.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting theory.
- Excellent knowledge of lighting pipelines, cutting-edge art techniques and technical lighting setups.
- A solid understanding of real-time rendering techniques for games.
- An understanding of digital photography principles.
- Knowledge of off-line 3D rendering.
- Experience with 3DSMax.
- Understanding and experience baking lightmaps is a plus.
- An understanding of animated VFX is desirable, but not required.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 21 44 12!