Our client is a well-established UK developer based in Guildford, who are seeking a Lead Animator to work on their latest studio title for the next gen consoles.
You’ll be responsible for driving the team to conceive, prototype and implement exciting game-play features and sequences in their upcoming titles.
- Previous character animation experience in video games at a Senior / Lead Level.
- Proficiency with game engines, ideally Unreal 4 or 5.
- A excellent understanding of modern video game animation systems.
- Detail oriented, flexible and adaptable to change.
- Strong knowledge of traditional animation principles and how they can be used to enhance game-play.
- Knowledge of at least one major 3D package, i.e. Maya or 3DS Max
- Work alongside the Art Director in realising the animation style and direction for the project.
- Work closely with the game designers and programmers to understand the direction, quality, objectives, game-play intentions in order to communication them to the team.
- Create clear documentation of approaches, both technical and creative for animation.
- Maintain a keen interest in industry wide developments and advancement in industry technology.
- Provide detailed input during the character and vehicle creation process.
- Ensure that all work follows the quality artistic standards required by the project.
- VISA and Relocation Support on a case by case basis
- Flexible / Hybrid working.
- Pension plan
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Bonus scheme.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425