This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: F2P Mobile Games
Note: Fully remote work can be available for UK based applicants
OPM are working with a trusted partner in the Games Industry. The studio is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Producer to utilise their knowledge, passion, and leadership ability to oversee the development of new titles from concept to global launch.
The successful candidate will be responsible for maximising commercial potential while giving the best service to their players.
- Own the project, ensuring reasonable and impactful objectives are proposed and met.
- Take responsibility for the successful commercial operation of each product.
- Concentrate the team’s everyday development activity and drive their motivation.
- Lead retrospective reviews, pinpointing areas for improvement in process and approach.
- Mentor junior production team members.
- Pinpoint resource requirements and ensure that each team member meets expectations.
- Highlight any conflicts between product scope, resource, and timeline; advise solutions and manage change.
- Assess risks and opportunities with impact analysis, mitigations, and contingencies.
- Coordinate the Development Team and Product Managers to shape an optimal product road map.
- Monitor and respond to new industry trends, competitor products and impactful platform changes.
- Be the hub of project information; communicate clearly with the team and other business functions.
- Promote a positive and productive development culture.
- Strong professional experience as a producer, having developed and maintained several mobile titles.
- Versatile professional, with a creative mindset, good logical and analytical capabilities, and superb soft skills.
- Passionate about mobile products and games.
- Experience with project and product management tools such as JIRA and Amplitude.
- Positive attitude and a strong passion for problem-solving.
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214420