OPM’s client are on the lookout for a senior producer who wants to build the next generation of games in a human sized, very independent team setup.
The successful candidate will help the game dev team established and follow their own development strategy during all the game life cycle, and additionally to his producing duties
- Fluent in English and French (reading, writing and speaking) for internal communication as well as with our partners
- Been part of the production of several successfully released mobile games
- Know how to setup a mobile game production and how to follow its progress during all its life cycle
- Master the basics of project management and you know how to use agile management and tools
- Master the use of production tools like MS Excel or Project (or similar) and are able to criticize their strengths and weaknesses
- Use your own skills and experiences to share to improve team skills!
- Participate in improving the working comfort of teams by ensuring the quality of working environment
- Communicate closely with team members, to check needs and organization in their departments
- Ensure that team’s own objectives are achievable and respected, without putting pressure on them
- Follow the evolution of the production of current projects by analysing regularly the production and working with teams to always have the fluidest pipelines and communication flows
- Flexible Hours
- Lunch Coupon Card
- Team Events
- Remote friendly
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!