" Ref - 5242600. An exciting opportunity for an experienced and pro-active Senior Publishing Producer to join our AAA client. Responsible for managing, motivating, directing and driving all publishing activities.
Fully remote available if within a few hours of Poland timezone.
• Managing all publishing activities and serve as primary contact to stakeholders and Dev Teams throughout production process on assigned commercial video game products
• Track and drive quality and timely execution of deliverables from internal and external partners, ensuring feedback is heard, categorized and prioritised
• Work collaboratively with Dev Teams to shape product positioning and features
• Provide support to developer in selection and management of co-dev outsource partners
• Oversee the review and feedback of milestone submissions
• Vet developer processes to identify and mitigate project risks and support resolutions
• 5 + Years experience in a Production Management (Dev and/or Publishing) role shipping high-quality console/PC games
• Game Dev and/or Publishing experience of an entire game product’s development, from Concept to Launch through Live
• Familiar working with management tools including shared digital workspaces for remote collaboration
• Multi-language localization experience
• Experience with Unreal Engine 4 or 5
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with email@example.com for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for. or Sales, PR and Marketing Jobs"