One Player Mission’s client, a developer of popular single and multiplayer multiplatform games, is currently looking for a VFX Artist to join their team in Sweden.
The VFX Artist they are looking for will have broad experience with VFX, both creating and editing and will have both a strong creative and technical background. This VFX Artist will be able to conceptualize, present, and execute ideas within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem-solving, and will be able to partner with multiple disciplines to meet project-specific needs.
- Extensive Game Development VFX Artist Experience.
- Strong experience with the Unreal Engine 5 Niagara particle pipeline.
- Strong experience with Houdini.
- Portfolio showcasing recent, real-time VFX work.
- Creatively solve issues whilst maintaining performance.
- Ability to effectively take direction from the VFX Lead and Art Director, and to deliver consistently on time.
- Games industry experience with at least one AAA game credit.
- Experience with Unreal Blueprints.
- Knowledgeable with Unreal Shaders.
- Experience with Photoshop, Substance Designer, Embergen and after effects.
- Experience with some scripting, or more technical aspects are an advantage.
- Experience playing Survival and Open-World genre games.
- Work collaboratively together with the artists and designers to create, implement and polish a range of environment, weapons, vehicles and character effects.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the direction and mechanics of the game so the VFX feel grounded and cohesive within the world.
- Understand supporting custom toolsets and deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming and animation demands.
- Additional duties include assisting with designs and how it relates to your effects, syncing with technical art for optimization and mentoring more junior members of the team.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 01206 214 417!