Amiqus are currently working with a UK-based Games Publisher to help them find a Social Growth Manager to join their small and passionate team. Focusing on Indie titles, they offer a supportive environment and flexible working.
As the Social Growth Manager, you will be collaborating with external development teams to make a major impact on the lifecycle of each game. You will be building social media engagement and communities – scheduling, creating, and managing both content and activities.
- A passion for Indie Games.
- Experience building communities and social following.
- Proactive and creative approach to projects.
- Ability to accurately report and monitor feedback.
- A collaborative individual who will thrive in an inclusive environment.
This is a remote role within the UK. On offer is a flexible working environment (including a 4 day work week), and a salary of up-to £35k.
If you’re interested in this role, please apply now. You can also reach out directly through email@example.com.