Job Type: Permanent
Project: AAA Cinematic Games
Our client is shaping an impressive path in the games industry by delivering high-end cinematic games. With each successive release they push the boundaries further so it's a great time to embark on the next journey with them!
As a Technical Animator your goal is to guide development of production pipelines for animation content, encompassing implementation and iteration of fresh workflows and toolsets to empower the work of the Animation and Rigging Departments.
- Experience working on AAA title as a technical animator or similar
- Able to create and define tools for art and animation pipelines
- Sound knowledge of Unreal Engine Animation pipelines
- Knowledge of Unreal scripting – Python or Blueprint, with a good grasp of Python scripting
- Comprehensive knowledge of Maya or comparable DCC package
- Work closely and pro-actively with the Animation and Rigging teams to help support and improve their workflows and processes
- Plan and develop new tools to enable new or improved results for Animation and Rigging
- Iterate on existing tools and workflows to improve their usability or efficiency
- Provide documentation for the tools that are developed
- Keep up to date with new Animation and Rigging techniques and identify industry trends / best practices
- Proficient with Maya plugins
- Experience of MotionBuilder and similar animation packages
- VISA support and Relocation Assistance if required
- 25 days annual leave
- Profit-related bonus scheme
- Life assurance and pension
- Inclusive and supportive culture
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214421!