This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is a world famous, award winning studio based in the UK.
They are seeking a motivated and experienced Technical Artist to push the quality and efficiency of the art in their games.
- Offer technical assistance to artists across multiple projects while pushing pipeline and technology development in the core technology team
- Enhance and optimise the art workflows and processes in general, as well as introduce new practises across multiple game teams
- Design, maintain, and review workflows, tools, and pipelines, and form innovative and creative solutions to improve quality and efficiency of art content, and improve the working lives of the artists
- Communicate with programming teams and bridge communications between project teams, departments and between multiple game teams at CA
- Outstanding problem-solving and communication skills
- Programming or scripting experience in languages such as Python/C++/C#
- Excellent of 3D math (linear algebra, vector and matrix maths)
- Understanding of art creation pipelines
- Houdini/procedural generation background
- Experience with Substance Designer / Painter
- Experience as an artist in the gaming industry
- Relocation package
- Private medical, life, and dental insurance
- Annual bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!