Project: AAA Racing Games
OPMs client has been making great games for over 30 years! They have a rich and unrivalled heritage of multiple award-winning racing games. Working at this studio you will deliver AAA standard games, have your ideas heard, be valued, and recognised for your contributions. They are seeking a Technical Artist to join their outstanding studio in Southam.
The successful candidate will support art pipelines, workflows, and processes to produce efficient art production and outstanding visual quality. You will be responsible for improving art pipelines and workflows for cutting-edge console titles and creating tools to assist the art team.
- Act as a crucial link amongst the programming and art disciplines, interpreting the requirements of the art team into practical, programmable solutions.
- Support the content pipelines for efficient production and outstanding visual quality.
- Utilising script-level programming to produce tools for the art team.
- Identify, log and track anomalies and blockers through to removal, identifying & implementing solutions.
- Assist the Technical Art Lead by supplying information on technical implementation across art disciplines.
- Assist in bringing new techniques into the studio by staying up to date on new tools and sharing your ideas.
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus structure
- Dedicated training time
- On-site gym
- On site catering
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!