One Player Mission’s client has been firmly devoted to its goal of fusing the strengths of the gaming and tv industries to create a brand-new category of games called hybrid games.
They’ve assembled a team of industry experts spanning the globe who all contribute their individual specialist experiences from other industries in order to succeed in developing this new category.
They are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented Technical Quality Assurance (QA) Tester. You will be responsible for testing games to ensure that the overall quality and functionality of games meet industry standards and delivers a high-quality, bug-free player experience.
- Extensive experience in a similar role with technical game development or testing.
- ISTQB Foundation level certification or equivalent work experience.
- Strong knowledge of game development and testing methodologies.
- Experience with Unreal Engine.
- Experience with testing tools and technologies such as JIRA.
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members, both in writing and verbally.
- Working proficiency in English.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
- Creating and executing test plans and cases to ensure that games are functional, stable, and enjoyable to play.
- Identifying and reproducing bugs, errors and issues with the game software, and clearly documenting them in a bug tracking system.
- Provide detailed and accurate reports on the games performance to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with developers to identify and resolve any issues found during testing and ensure the game meets industry standards for quality and performance.
- Participating in playtesting sessions to provide feedback on gameplay and user experience.
- Assisting with the creation of user documentation and other materials related to game quality.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and new technologies related to game testing.
- Relocation Assistance (Visa costs, flights to Oslo, transportation of personal items)
- Remote work possible
- 25 paid vacation days per year, plus public holidays
- Pension Programme
- Paid Gym Membership
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!