One Player Missions client is looking for a UI Artist to join their growing team on a full-time basis. This is an unprecedented opportunity to join a thriving independent development studio and work on a high-profile title that will be played by millions of gamers worldwide.
The successful candidate will be part of a small team helping to bring the game’s UI vision to life.
- A portfolio showing UI that has taken a game to the next level
- Highly proficient in Unreal (preferably UE5), Adobe Suite
- Proficient UI/UX prototyping tools, such as Proto.io, Sketch, Adobe Xd or others
- Full understanding of game workflows and pipelines
- A desire to learn new techniques and technologies
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Established professional experience in the games industry with at least one shipped title (excluding academic projects)
- Experience with version control systems like Perforce
- Design and create vibrant UI elements to help guide the player through the game
- Enhance usability and the user experience.
- Work closely with the design and tech team to ensure all levels of accessibility features are fully catered for
- Create visually stunning static and animated UI elements
- Work closely with Art lead/Director and game designers create and work to visual guidelines to reinforce and support the overall game vision
- Ability to think beyond the Unreal Engine’s UMG system
- Five weeks vacation per year + 10 national holidays. Extra vacation days after 5 and 10 years of service.
- Flexible working hours, including work-from-home and remote work.
- Premium health benefits, plus extended healthcare coverage.
- Relocation assistance. Flexible start dates, relocation reimbursement and assistance in finding housing.
- Regular social events such as pub nights (including online pub nights), holiday parties, barbecues and conferences, with accommodation and travel provided.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 428!