One Player Missions’ client is looking for a experienced UI/UX Artist to join their team and work closely with the Art Director and game designers to conceptualize, mock-up and apply UI design across many different systems in their games.
The successful candidate will be heavily involved in evaluating and improving usability across the designs chosen for their titles.
- Collaborate with game designers to create wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Create assets and implement UI in an efficient and maintainable way.
- Create game menus, flows and HUD elements.
- Graphic design, logos, and iconography.
- Motion graphics.
- Experienced at least one full production cycle in a AAA game environment
- Strong artistic knowledge in iconography, graphic design and HUD visuals.
- Examples of current and past work demonstrating a strong understanding of usability and composition.
- Experience with Motion graphics.
- Demonstration of significant UI contribution to a shipped video game title.
- Self-motivated and able to give and receive feedback.
- Excellent team player with a strong work ethic and a cooperative attitude.
- Fluent in English both written and verbal form.
- Portfolio submission supporting prior experience in a UI/UX role or similar.
- Visa and Relocation Assistance
- Hybrid Working
- This client values Team performance over individual performance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428!