Our client is a specialist visual outsourcer to world renowned game developers as well the broadcast and feature film industries.
The successful candidate will work directly in the Unreal Engine or customised versions of it to create stunning cutscenes and trailers for AA/AAA games.
- Experience in game development.
- Solid knowledge of Unreal Engine and Unreal Sequencer.
- Ability to identify and describe issues and bugs.
- Previous experience with data transfers between engines and 3rd party software content.
- Experience with version control software like Perforce/SVN/Git.
- Solid artistic and technical skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Ability to build clear and concise content guidelines and workflows to ensure best practices.
- Help drive the development of quality cinematics and or cutscenes.
- Incorporate cinematics & cutscene content coming from 3rd party software.
- Troubleshoot and solve issues related to animation and unreal sequencer.
- In-engine, cinematics and cutscene maintenance.
- Work in partnership with art and technical direction to achieve artistic vision.
- Professional skills in scripting and tool development, i.e Python & Blueprints.
- Working experience with MotionBuilder.
- Experience working with motion capture data.
- Full Time Remote Contract options available.
- Work on some of the most interesting projects the games industry has to offer!
- Family friendly team and inclusive work environment.
- See your work on multiple AAA projects per year.
- Relocation support to the most ‘cosmopolitan’ city of Germany!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!