We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint an experienced VFX Artist to join their growing art team.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the art direction is adhered to
- Share knowledge with the VFX art team
- Follow concept art to produce high-quality visual effects in varying art styles
- Create visual effects, from prototype through to implementation in game
- Bug fixing, polishing and assisting with concepting new ideas and exploring new techniques
- Create clean and efficient systems for optimal performance
- Adhere to schedules, with prompt feedback concerns
- Updating Jira and communicate progress
- Improve efficiency in the VFX art processes
- Finding solutions to technical issues
- Deliver quality work within fixed time constraints
- Working as part of a multidisciplinary art team
Who you are
- A min of 2 years in a VFX role with an impressive portfolio/showreel, demonstrating a range of 2D and 3D real time game VFX
- Maya/Max, Photoshop, Substance and After Effects
- Houdini, UE4’s Cascade or Niagra, Unity’s Shuriken, PopcornFX, FumeFX or Ember Gen
- A clear understanding of game mechanics and systems
- Various tools and game engines used in game development
Market related salary, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance scheme and so much more!
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2621.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.