This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Action Shooter Games
OPM’s client are currently seeking a talented and experienced VFX Artist to oversee the creation and implementation of their stylised Visual Effects. Working alongside the Art, Design, and other programming teams, you will be involved in the content creation for their upcoming competitive shooter.
- Produce high-quality VFX that works well with the visual direction of the game
- Work alongside lead artists to ensure the completion of VFX assets
- Become an active team member in art discussions and reviews
- Design VFX from concept to completion for different gameplay features & Assets
- Work closely with and support Art, Design and Engineering teams with their VFX needs
- Strong experience creating FX for video games
- Background crafting eye-catching Visual Effects using Photoshop, Maya/3DS Max & FX systems
- A team player who has experience working with multiple departments and helping assist other team members
- Strong understanding of UE4 Niagara and Shaders
- Good knowledge of project scope and constraints within the software
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
DESIRED SKILLS (Good to have):
- Background in creating VFX for multiplayer first or third-person shooters
- Passion for Video Games, preferably FPS
- Degree in relevant Art Skill, i.e. illustration, fine art etc
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!