This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is an award-winning studio that are committed to building ground-breaking games for some of the world’s biggest games publishers.
They are currently seeking a VFX Artist who is skilled in all aspects of VFX design and implementation.
- Work under guidance of seniors and leads to create stunning VFX, optimised per platform, across multiple titles and art styles
- Responsibility for all aspects of the VFX pipeline, from initial concept, right the way through to final in-game polish
- Work alongside designers, artists and coders to design and implement VFX which will not only enrich the game world, but also support gameplay requirements
- Work closely with the Graphical Rendering team/Technical Art team in the development and improvement of workflows and technologies to improve visual effect quality and performance
- Remain up to date on current and emerging visual effect trends and technology so you can contribute to new techniques and workflows
- Solid experience in Real Time VFX for video games
- Work on a minimum of one shipped AAA title
- Demo reel showing your VFX work
- Background with Unreal Engine 4
- 27 days holiday per annum
- Competitive pension
- Annual bonus
- Relocation support to the UK and VISA Sponsorship
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!